Saturday, January 9, 2010

still at it...

Well, today was not bad. I worked all day and was busy, so I had no time to think about food or anything. I had breakfast this morning at work, as I did not get up in enough time to eat here at home or make a smoothie to take with me. I had two eggs over hard with one slice of wheat toast and some bacon. Really I only at the toast and one egg. I had a few sips of coffee this morning with cream, sugar, and caramel syrup, and I had about 3/4 of a pepsi. I drank mostly un sweetened iced tea and for lunch I had a pb&j on whole wheat bread. For dinner I got chili with cheese and onions from Wendy's and am drinking some hot tea with nothing in it. Last night for a snack I had some multi grain crackers with cream cheese. I am actually not feeling hungry or deprived and I am not even tempted to get any junk. Not yet anyway.
Tomorrow's a nother day...

No comments: