Thursday, January 7, 2010

I think I can...



This photo was taken the night of my company Christmas party. I am hoping to be able to compare PICS a year from this one and to see a transformation! I have high expectations for myself and hope with a vision and a plan to fallow through...

Last night I ended up drinking a coke and having a bag of butter lover's popcorn.

I was off today and and spent most of my time laying around which is norm for me. I usually do spend one whole day off just lying around. I am sure this too is not a good choice. I have not eaten much today either. I snacked on some multi grain crackers, some hard pretzels, a cheese stick, water, a coke, un sweetened iced tea, and cold cereal with skim milk today. I had granola and raisin bran. I do plan on having a normal healthy meal here soon, although it is nearly 10p.m. now A friend of mine and I are planning on meeting for coffee at a local place like Denney's. I will choose something substantial and healthy. I seem to be a night owl by nature so when I am off these are the hours I keep. I watched Dr. Oz today until his show was interrupted by the President. Anyway, I learned the number one mistake dieters make is to NOT eat breakfast. I have actually been doing well with making sure I have breakfast. Today was cold cereal in skim milk, but most days it is a smoothie made in a blender or a banana and yogurt. I also bought real oatmeal and plan on having that with honey and cinnamon. Tim and I did not make it to the gym again tonight. I really need to work on that more. Exercise Dr. Oz says is essential. He talked about that today as well when talking about people that suffer from insomnia which I do. The number one reason for that is anxiety. Go figure, I have severe anxiety. Anyway I am off now and will be on again much later tonight I am sure of it...

1 comment:

Tri-James said...

Work on just building the habit - you will do it more often if it is scheduled! Also, the more you can eat that does not come in a box the better your diet will be.

Think about an air pop corn popper. The stuff in the microwave popcorn takes a pretty health food and makes it bad.

Keep it up Grace!