Friday, January 8, 2010

Eat green, to get lean...

So, last night I met up with my best friend Carla and we went to Perkins for tea. I did have hot tea with lemon and honey as well as a Deluxe chef salad with ranch on the side, then i had a slice of pie. However, I got a half slice rather than a whole. We went to wal mart afterwards as we both needed to pick a few things up. While in the check out lane I picked up a Pepsi, however I think I may have had all of five drinks out of it. This morning I am having a cup of dark cocoa, however this was the last one, and I believe I am out of coke now too! I may have only one thing of microwave popcorn left as well, so I think I am pretty much out of all the junk.
I bought some more bananas last night for my smoothies, and when Tim and I had gone to Sam's I got a huge bag of frozen fruit. Maybe this evening Tim and I will hit the gym. I am hoping I won't have anymore of those weird dizzy feelings. That was so scary to me and I have been avoiding the gym since due to that tho I know it is not caused by going to the gym. Next time I am at the store I plan on buying some fresh veggies and putting them in baggies to keep on me for healthy snacks. Now I am off to clean and start my day!

No comments: