Friday, June 11, 2010


Cassie


Well, I have decided that if I truly want to get on the right foot and make things happen for me I need to act now and fast. I am going to make a doctors appointment, as I would like the advice and support from a professional. I want to be healthy and lose weight the "right" way. I know about diet and exercise a bit. Since I never had to worry about being over weight till recent years I feel clueless and hopeless. I know there is no easy fast way. Sorta like there is no such way for most of us anyway to get rich quick.


I am going to ask for a diet and exercise plan and then I am going to challenge myself to fallow it to a "T"!


I will keep progress of my stats on here and a full diary of my diet and exercise program. I am really excited to get started.


Wish me luck!


On a lighter note a friend of mine from work and I have started a scrap book night. Tonight she came over and we started our scrap books. It was a lot of fun to have company. She brought her to Chihuahua's. They are both brother's to my youngest Chihuahua. One of them is from the same litter and the other is a year younger. The three of them are so cute together. I will have to capture pictures of them next time. My female Chihuahua was very protective of her house and her water dish. Silly dog.


Here is a PIC of our English Bulldog! She is the love of my life!

No comments: