Monday, June 14, 2010

Now what?!

Another work week has come and gone for me and now starts my five day weekend. Be careful what you ask for, as you might get it. I used to say I wish I could have five day weekends and only work two. Course I also meant that I wanted to be able to afford to do that.
You might as well call me a dumb ass as I turned down a full time position where I work because I do not want a job where I am sitting all day confined to one area answering phone call after phone call. I get too bored too easily. I need to be up on my feet moving around. So, I chose to wait it out till I find "that" job. LOL! For now I am working weekends only as part time receptionist for a retirement center. At least now my boss leaves me projects to do, as to where before I started doing my scrap booking just so I would have something to keep me busy. Anyone know of any grave yard positions anywhere? I am a night owl by nature so that would be perfect for me.
I am still working on the diet and watching what I eat more and more. I will be a lot more into it after I seek my doctors professional help with the whole diet/exercise thing. I know that for most this sort of stuff would be considered commen sense and for the most part I know what I should and should not eat, but I never had to worry about being over weight until now and I am just at a loss here. Having a job where I could be up on my feet moving around would be a great start though!

No comments: