Thursday, June 17, 2010

I am tired of being fat and not feeling well...

I am tired of being fat and not feeling well, ever! I NEVER feel good. I am in constant worry about my health.
So, I am FINALLY going to my doctor this morning! I have made a list of concerns I want to address with her. Number one is weight loss!
I am also seeing my therapist today as well. Yes, i am crazy too LOL! I am going to address with my therapist my issues of constant worry and doubt I have about everything in my life.
I am at a dead end here. I keep telling myself that there has to be more to life that cleaning house and doing laundry. This cannot possibly be IT for me.
Also I have to make some changes with Tim and I. We never do anything or go anywhere together. We work, come home, go our separate ways here in the house. He usually spends his evenings in his studio painting listening to music or a book on tape while he paints, or he is watching the shows he enjoys that I do not care for. I am usually puttering around the house going sir crazy as I only work part times on weekends so I am home all day alone during the week days by myself for the most part. You guessed it, doing laundry/dishes. We do not have kids, so you can imagine it's not that difficult to keep up. We do have quite a few animals and this is a four bedroom house. There is always some sort of home improvement or deep cleaning I could be doing. That's no fun of course. There is always yard work of course. We seem to have the hugest and messiest back yard. I am still trying to get the front yard completely cleaned up before I start on the back. One project at time. The only thing Tim and I do together consistently is go out to eat, and it is always just the two of us. We do not engage in any sort of interesting conversation or anything either. We just "eat" and come home to our separate ways. We do not go out to the movies, or concerts, plays. We do not have a "date" night or anything like that. Don't misunderstand. We do not hate one another. We do not argue or fight either. We just don't do much of anything with one another period. Sometimes I feel as if I live in this house alone. I catch myself constantly letting out these big 'ol sighs and thinking there just HAS to be more to life. I am considering school, but for what?! I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up. LOL! I do not want to take out yet another school loan that I am going to have to pay back for nothing. Beauty school, I went half way through it and am still paying back the loans!!! Right now we are on a debt management program too and that prevents us from financing anything or opening any new lines of credit. So, I am guessing if I did take a class or two in whatever I would have to be able to pay for it out of pocket. That is kind of hard to do when I am only working part time on weekends only and Tim and I are by the skin of our teeth as is. I have been looking for a job as well. Let's face it though I have only a high school education and so the dead end jobs I can get are also the ones all the college and high school kids are applying for as well right now. I just feel so lost right now. I really need some direction in my life all around.
So, first things first! I am going to talk to my doc about diet and weight loss. I am hoping that my progress will not only make me feel better physically, but that I will get a sense of accomplishment as well. That should lift my spirits greatly. I am going to talk with my therapist about the un controlled worry and doubt I have. Maybe, just talking to a professional and getting some advice will take a load of bricks off of my shoulders. One can only dream.
I plan on keeping a food journal. I hear that aids in successful weight loss. I will also continue to blog on here and post pictures of my progress.
Now, I need some suggestions of things Tim and I can do together as a couple that would be enjoyable for us both and not break the bank. Any ideas?! Let me know.

No comments: